Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Some more realignment stuff


I must say that maybe I'm too ahead of my time or something. But this in my eyes looks far better than the clustered mess of 3 conferences of 9 teams and 1 10 team conference. And with Vincentian in the fold we could have 2 9 team leagues and 2 10 team conferences. The WPIAL and PIAA are a JOKE. It is what it is I guess. So here goes nothing... I GUESS;

Allegheny Valley
Apollo Ridge
West Shamokin
Springdale
Leechburg
Riverview

Blackhills
Avella
Bentworth
Char Houston
Fort Cherry
Beth Center

Northhills
Sto Rox
Northgate
Avonworth
North Catholic
Vincentian(Possible for 2012, if not able to field a team 2014 for sure)

Greene County
Mapletown
Carmichaels
West Greene
California
Jefferson Morgan

3 Rivers
Bishop Canevin
Carlynton
Brentwood
Imani Christian(Cannot compete in WPIAL playoffs due to eligibility/transfer issues)
Wilkensburg

Mon-Yough
Clairton
Monessen
Serra Catholic
Geibel
Fraizer

Big 4
Rochester
Western Beaver
South Side
OLSH

Mercer County
Laurel
Shenengo
Neshannock
Union

2 comments:

  1. Let's hope the WPIAL doesn't continue to take four playoff teams from this conference under this alignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing how pathetic the WPIAL is, they would just take the top 4 teams. I'd go with a power ranking system like out East to determine the top 8 schools.

    ReplyDelete