Monday, June 6, 2011

Bloggers Should be a More Responsible When Blogging

In this crazy world of Twitter, Facebook, and Message Boards rumors can go viral in the matter of seconds. All you need is a people to retweet what you say and bam its a full blown rumor.

When posting up something that you feel is a legit article, you better be quoting some legit sources.

Just last night for example there was a rumor out there that it was Karen Stewart that told the media about Dana Holgersen's off the field activities. Some of the rumor seemed to be based off of a couple Colin Dulap tweets

I don't know if what the Hail to WV site put out legit info or not. I just hope it is just because it will be a black eye to blogging in general.

Personally I have no sources. I had some people swing some info to me in the past before I blogged. I'd rather keep my blogging thang more on the editorial/opinion level. Maybe I post real articles in the future, maybe I don't. But bloggers in general, just need to be more responsible. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment