Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Vancouver fans set a new standard for being sore losers
















I'm a very passionate fan and I care about my sports teams when the win and lose. But you will never see me go to the streets when my team wins a championship and in Vancouver's case, lost a championship.

I can't single out every Canucks fan that didn't rush to the streets either. Some might've got caught up in the ruckus on their way home from the game. But for the possibility of 9 people to end up dead due to a game is absurd. 

Enjoy the games Canucks fans, this might be the last time you're ever in the Stanley Cup Finals. Remember the great season you had. Is sports really this serious to you guys, aye?

This is absolutely a sad day to be a sports fans and it even puts me into check. Sports are a game for our viewing pleasure. Watching video's of people rioting over just a game really takes the fun out of it for me. Just a sad, sad day.

Edit:
This story indicates a lot of this was premeditated. SMH. I really hope it wasn't that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment